All Types of Cars, Any Condition
Have you got an old or wrecked vehicle that you would like to sell for parts? At WeBuyCars, we want to pay you top dollar. All you need to do is contact us by phone or online. A knowledgeableand experienced buyer will make you a competitive cash offer in just minutes. With over 30 years of experience, WeBuyCars is a trusted nationwide company, fully licensed, bonded and insured. It does not matter what condition your car is in: wrecked, not running, or pick your part state of condition. Maybe you want to make sure your beloved clunker can now have a new life helping others, or you just want to get rid of the eyesore. Either way, we offer very competitive rates for cars in Pick N Pull condition.
Help the Environment Too!
You can help the environment when you sell your junk car for parts. Not only do you rid your own property of unsightly, unusable vehicles, you also contribute to a cleaner environment. Pick a part customers are happy to have a good selection of parts they can use for their own vehicles, and any leftover scrap metal can be made into other products as well as formed into new steel. Recycling these materials means less energy is used than that required to create totally new products. Additionally, there are waste products created with the manufacture of new parts, and this does not occur when parts are reused and recycled. Our specialty is buying cars that benefit pick-n-pull customers, and our fair and competitive cash offers make it an easy decision for you. You won’t be saddled with trying to sell your car on the market or having to pay someone to haul it away. We pay you!
When you accept our cash offer, WeBuyCars will then:
- Handle all DMV paperwork
- Pay you the amount of our offer with a company certified check
- Tow your unwanted vehicle away, no matter its condition—old, wrecked, or in “El Pulpo” condition!
You could try to sell your car for parts yourself. Here are the main steps involved:
- Remove all wiring inside the car.
- Drain all fluids and flush out the system.
- Remove seats, engine, radio, steering column and anything else, leaving only the metal of the car.
- Items you remove should be handled carefully, such as the engine, radio, wheels, etc., as these can also be sold. You will need to store them carefully until you sell them.
- Research the value of the car parts so you know how to price them.
- Contact potential customers. Try eBay, Craigslist, newspaper ads, etc.
Let Us Take the Hassle Out of Your Hands
Simply call WeBuyCars.com or contact us online, and we take care of everything, leaving you with cash in your hand and nice empty space where your junker used to be. Contact us today!